Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 11-point Cambria font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed after References.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Section Editor for general articles
Section Editor for manuscript in the fields of community pharmacy, including primary healthcare
Section Editor for pharmaceutical chemistry, qualitative and quantitative analysis as well as their instrumentation.
Pharmaceutical Biology and Pharmacognosy
Section Editor for manuscript in the areas of pharmaceutical biology and pharmacognosy as well as ethnomedicines.
Pharmaceutical Technology and Formulation
Section Editor for manuscript in the fields of pharmaceutical technology and formulation
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.